1. John Gage is the son of Penelope D'Arcy and John Gage Baronet.
2. Giles Cromwell is the son of Sir Oliver Cromwell and Elizabeth Bromley or Anna Hooftman
3. Princess Nicketti. Now, I have no doubt that somewhere along the line a man married a woman who was most likely a Native American, but there is no proof (documentation) that Nicketti even existed, nevermind all the other stuff that is written about her.
4. Jane Sandusky, another Indian Princess, not! Jane Unknown married Stephen Flanders. She was outspoken, argumentative, and hostile, but she was not an Indian Princess.
5. Pierre de Morlaix translates into Peter Morlay Perkins, I don't think so!
|The original whopper|