I was recently surprised, pleasantly I might add, to see my blog listed by Heather Wilkinson Rojo for a Lovely Blog Award. I am still amazed that people actually read what I write, never mind other fantastic bloggers. So there are rules for this award, as follows.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to that blog
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominated 15 bloggers you admire (or as many as you can think of)
4. Contact your bloggers to let them know that you've tagged them
Thank you Heather at Nutfield Genealogy for my Lovely Blog Award!
Seven things about me:
1. I was born in Boston, Massachusetts, well Chelsea really, but Boston is where my parents lived.
2. I was an Air Force Brat and lived in Holland, Spain, Texas and New York
3. I was an Air Force Nurse, and am mother to one Air Force Brat who was born in England
4. I live in Texas, so far away from my New England ancestors!
5. I love books!
6. I love to cook!
7. If I could stay home all day and write my blog I would, jobs are so annoying.
Well here is where I run into trouble. I am so busy that I don't have time to really follow a lot of blogs, but here are the ones I do read.
Journal of the American Revolution great articles by various writers on the revolution and key characters on both sides
Vitas Brevis another blog of various writers, including Robert Charles Anderson, this blog is owned by the New England Historic Genealogic Society
Heirlooms Reunited by Pam Beveridge, trying to reunite old photos and and other memorabilia to family members
Stories From Ipswich by Gordon Harris about what else, Ipswich, MA
Nutfield Genealogy I'm sure it's against the rules to nominate your nominator but oh well, I really admire Heather's blog
medievalists.net Peter Konieczny and Sandra Alverez, I am crazy about medieval history, oh I should have had that as one of my seven things, this is a great blog full of just that.